Friday, August 29, 2014

Glowing review from Books & Fandom

I don't know if it's common for author's to check the sales ranking of their book on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but after yesterday' release I was curious. It's very heady (at least it is for me) to see my book jacket listed on these two major book sites. And then I noticed the sales ranking and quickly came crashing back down to earth. It's difficult to have a swelled head when seeing there's more than a half-million books selling better than yours. In a matter of just a few seconds my dream of being on a best seller list shifted to just being on a list period.

And then I saw this review posted on the Books & Fandom website. Please visit the site and check it out:

http://www.booksandfandom.com/2014/08/blog-tour-review-crosswinds-by-nr-white_29.html

Here's just a few of the comments:

"The author's writing was flawless. Every story Jack told about himself easily was a segue way back in to the conversation leaving you thinking and wondering"

"I completely enjoyed this story. All the stories within the story had me intrigued and curious."

"Crosswinds is why I love to read and why it is one of my 2014 favorite reads."

Thank you Books & Fandom for reviewing "Crosswinds" and letting your readers know about the book. I know you could have selected thousands of other books to review. Again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment